Friday, December 7, 2012

By George! I Think I've Found It! Master Of The UNIVERSE!

The Original Fan Story...The Original Version of 50 Shades of Grey! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss! I can't wait to open this baby up tomorrow! The only thing I didn't like about 50 shades was that I felt like it was milked...it was milked so much that I couldn't stand to finish it and I could tell...but it was Validated when I went to make a bad review and someone said that we should read the original because the mainstream one was really stretched out and watered down...So, Finally...I have made time to find it, and I am about to read this bad boy and Yes...I will be doing a book review. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Christian Grey! (A little too insecure for my taste, but sexy and cool nonetheless...I couldn't give a crap about "Edward" though hahaha...Sorry Robert Pattinson Fans...I prefer the Men of True Blood).




No comments:

Post a Comment