Wednesday, December 26, 2012

50 Shades of Boring (50 Shades of Grey) Original

Ok. So I know I said that I was going to be re-reading the original version of 50 Shades of Grey (Master of the Universe), but damn, I was trying and it's just UNBEARABLE. I knew that it was written as a fanfiction (?) I believe is the term...Google...Yup, fanfiction...So, I knew that it was written as a fanfic but damn! Did she have to use Bella and Edward's names? I mean hahaha this might be my naivete shining through...but they don't change the names? Naw dude...I don't like Twilight and I sure don't want to read about Edward and Bella in a BDSM relationship LOL. To be honest, I think Edward is too weak for that. IF I were going to cast someone as the Dom in a fan fic about Twilight meets BDSM, it would be Jacob and Bella OR Bella would be the Dom and Edward would be the sub... OOOOOoooooh! Y'all Twilight lovers bout to start hatin! Here...have a glass of haterade. :) So anyway, as if it wasn't hard enough getting through the Original 50 Shades of Shit...there's no way I'm getting through 50 Shades of Twilight...Although, I will admit, the new title, 50 Shades of Grey, is much better than Master of the Universe.I mean COME ON BITCHES! Does this look like a DOM to you?





Fuck Outta Here! I mean he's cute, but he looks like I could kick his ass. AND, THIS is the same tard that said he was "Allergic to Vagina"! The Hell? F*ck Outta Here! 

Ooooh! You know who would make a Great Dom? Eric Northman from True Blood! I am going to put a limit on myself right now, or else there will end up being 20 some pics...3 pics! That's it! Go! 

                                                                                                                                                                                      
   








                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                             
                                                              


Ok 4! No More! I had to put this shower pic in... 'Cot'Damn! 


So anyway...that's what's going on with THAT. So, sorry folks, I won't be reading it. Peace. 







2 comments:

  1. You HAD to go and put that shower pic up! Mmmmmmm yespleaseandthankyou! I hear ya on Fifty Shades of Shit. I am SO not interested. But I AM going to FB you a funny thing regarding this now! Wink Wink.
    Love,
    Tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Thanks for reading and thanks for the vid! :D

    ReplyDelete