Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Twerking after 9 with the Twerk Team

I came on Facebook and was a link in my FB Messenger from Mr. Star and it was a video of one of the models we work with "twerkin". Now if you don't know what twerking is, then check out the link he sent me of our associate/friend, model Key Jones, doing her thang here in this video:



Now, I was talking to Mr. Star about how good Key Jones is and he told me, in effect, that I hadn't seen nothin yet. He turned me on to the "Twerk Team".



These are two sisters from Atlanta and from what I've read so far, they started their team back in 2005. Since then they have been in many music videos and are supposed to be coming out with their own clothing line and workout video, etc.

Now this is where I come in. First of all, I like to shake my ass on the dance floor haha that's for sure! I like to "drop it low", "bend over to the front and touch my toes", and I like to "twerk", even though I would not call myself an expert. I saw this Twerk Team in action tonight and I said to myself, "Man, I wanna be able to do That!" So I put on my little heart rate monitor watch and checked to see how many calories I would burn practicing twerking for 10-20 minutes.

I ended up doing 30 minutes of it and I burned 500 calories! That's right, 500 calories! It was fun and I didn't even have to stop cause I was exhausted. What's great about twerking is that aside from being fun, it's not loud, so I can do it after 9. I also do Insanity but #1 Insanity is Super Hard...that's why they call it Insanity and #2 It's super loud to do when you live in an apartment because there's a lot of jumping...which is one of the reasons why it's so effective.

So if you want a fun and sexy workout to try, I suggest that you get on YouTube, look up the Twerk Team and twerk it out. This way you can have fun, burn a lot of calories and learn some of those sensual moves while you are at it.








No comments:

Post a Comment