Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Waiting Game

Well, I submitted them to smash words and now I'm just waiting. It's a good thing they have that auto check thing, because I copied and pasted the copyright info and forgot to change the copyright date to 2012 lol. So Ill let you know what happens!
PS: This is a  part of the email I got: Congratulation, Bound for Life-Censored is now published online at Smashwords and ready for immediate sampling and purchase! (INSERT: Me shrieking, clapping and jumping up and down...then I read this lol...) But before you bask in your accomplishment, STOP (INSERT: Me stopping suddenly and sighing) your job isn't done yet! Read on... (LOL)

PPS: I had to take the adult filter off to see my book. That goes for anyone new to the site. For now the best way I know to do that is to go to the search bar and type in "adult filter". If someone has a link then feel free to post it.







No comments:

Post a Comment