Saturday, May 12, 2012

Finally done editing Bound for Life

I finally finished reading through the entire story...very slowly...and editing to the best of my ability. I decided that I am going to post a censored and an uncensored version on the site so people could have the option. Hopefully they will leave both copies up. I made two different covers and so this should help make it clear for people. Well, gotta be out so I can get this finished. Peace. Oh, here is a pic of both covers:

                                                                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                                                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment