Sunday, December 2, 2012

Emotional Roller Coaster

Writing this book has been an emotional roller coaster. I wrote a couple of chapters last night. I was going to go for three but I didn't want to continue being so upset, so I decided to continue today. This is the perfect time to do it because I can take all of the hormonal instability and depression of the body that usually comes with my period, take that energy and use it constructively toward the creation of my book and that is a wonderful thing. That's about all I have to say right now. I am working on my first Sci-Fi short but I think I am just going to be making notes for that now and start writing it after I finish my memoir. I am almost done; there's only about 3-4 more short chapters left. Yea! My first novel! Well, the first draft at least hahaha :) Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment