Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Chapter to Foodie (Something Like a Wife)

Well I added a new chapter right smack-dab in the middle of the book I've been working on. I am quite excited about it. I think it will really help to add some sexual tension between the characters. I am very hopeful about this book. I really like the story and I am going to do my best to make it smooth. Here is the new potential cover...Let me know what you think. And keep in mind: I can only use pictures of myself, so please don't suggest a big pair of titties with a cherry on top for the cover or something like that hahahaha

PS: Which I did think about, but with cleavage instead of titties.

This is the new one:

Exhibit A 


This is the old one:

Exhibit B




Tell me which one you like more...

And of course, you are more than welcome to say, "Neither".

No comments:

Post a Comment